First 10 questions

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

Learning about Photoshop.


2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
LIAR  Language, Industries, Audience and Representation. 

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
6 or above


4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media, etc.) 
Laptop or Ipad

5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little, or too
 much? Why? 
I think it's too much because other than homework I don't really have anything to do at home. However, at school, I don't use my phone until I get home. So it evens out

6) What was the last TV program or film you watched?
Spiderman across the spiderverse (rewatched).


7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
I use my phone to listen to music. I use spotify or youtube music.


8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I don't play videogames often but when I do I play fortnite or other games that are available to me at that time.


9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I don't use social media apps like instagram, however I use tiktok a lot and sometimes youtube.



10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
I think it,s a mix of both because some parts of media influence people to do good things or just for entertainment, however the other part influences people or childeren to do bad things just because a famous person did it or something like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denotation and Connotation